Mexico, Mexico City South - Spanish Speaking

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ready or not... HERE I COME!

Thanks to everyone who came to my open house! It meant so much to see you all before I left. I have been so BLESSED to grow up in an area of people that care about, and love me... So many of you have taught me lessons of this gospel through your examples! I am just two hours away from being set apart... so my emotions are a little bipolar. It is sad to leave my family and friends for two years, but it is a small sacrifice I am so willing to make for the Lord. This Church teaches that true happiness can come from faith and hope in Jesus Christ. My testimony of that is real and I can't wait to share it with eeerrone. This will be one heck of a life-changing experience and I am ready to rock it. 




Grammy and Papa MAC 

 THE Sam Opie

 The Loverly Lisa, Emma, and Michelle

 Aunt Jojo and Richard

 MEL

 The OAKS

 yaya the Wrights

 Mackenzie and Allysun #futuremissionaries

 Rexy

 DAMARA

 My home

Meet Xan.

Carla the ging

rissa roo

idk

dalpal!

They followed me around...


The BEST Parents ever. I will miss them SO MUCH. Dont cry...

booooo #brothers

zacmac

MY BEST FRIEND. SCOUT.

She loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment