Mexico, Mexico City South - Spanish Speaking

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Put a lime on it - it can cure anything

Halo everybody. Well today we are doing like a little bit of P-day. Well, just writing. We are going to finish P-day tomorrow. We’ve got lots of things to do. Today in the morning we had to go to an evaluation for new missionaries and help them with their teaching abilities. It was super fun being able to evaluate them. I got to evaluate Elder H. and his child. They did well,  but it took a bit of time. And today in a little bit we have lots and lots of appointments. So we are about to go eat and then we have to teach. And then we are going to have a baptism this Saturday!!! (Las L.´s) We have to give a special Zone training meeting on Friday and on Thursday Friday and Saturday we have to do divisions. Hahaha. I honestly don’t know how we are going to do it, but hey. We will. Oh. And on Mondays we have to go in the morning to the mission offices to report with the Assistants and pick up all of the letters, packages, and materials. So to answer to your question... we don’t have P-day on Monday because we don’t have time in the morning to do anything P-day-ish. Nor do we any other day because we are always busy. SO it is just crazy. But I really do enjoy it a lot! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA AND LISA DINGDONG. AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OLD PARENTS THAT USED TO BE YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE. Don’t worry. You’re still attractive, Just a little bit more old and wise. Hahahahhaha. LOVE YA. :)

And last, but not least, happy birthday Scout. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

SO this week was craZY. I am still sick and dying because I haven’t been able to sing for 2 weeks and its really frustrating - Just annoying actually. I am actually a lot better. But I still have my massive infamous cough that scares innocent bystanders. Everyone that sees me offers me some type of voodoo magic to get rid of my cough. Hahah. Honestly. Mexico is hilarious. If you are sick, ill, or afflicted with anything.... just put lime on it. So everyone asks me.... HAVE YOU USED LIME? And I tell them... yes. But they don’t believe me. I have been taking my medicine all week... I got your medicine that you guys sent me.... so hopefully it works well and quickly. I don’t remember how to use it. But I’ll just swallow it and be fine. Thanks for the package. It is fantastic! hahah loved the CHEESE ITS. Everyone was jealous. I shared a little bit. But come on... 

We taught the Zone Conference. It was mega awesome. Went well. I was so relieved that it was over for a month but now we have to do another one on Friday. So that is just fantastically not awesome but whatever. I’ll get used to it. 

The investigators we have are progressing SOO MUCH. L. and L. are mother and daughter. They only have like a month with the missionaries and are soo ANXIOUS to get baptized. I honestly can say that God has prepared people in a different way lately. Everyone is just so perfect and ready now. We don’t even have to do anything. They just do it all. The daughter L. is the girlfriend of the Elders Quorum President. They are going to get baptized this Saturday. I am so excited to go and see them get in dat water. They are going to be fantastic women in the church. ahhhh TIME CRUNCH.

The Bishop is fantastic. I LOVE HIM. He is the funnest and funniest guy ever. His classes are superb and I just laugh the whole time. He has a good sense of humor. He is a super young guy too. Like 30 years old. He has one little son and his name is Mateo. The whole time he was in sacrament meeting he would look at me with the greatest stink eye you could imagine and CLICK CLICK CLICK with his tongue. I don’t know if that means he likes me or not? But he is a cute little guy. 

There is another investigator that we are teaching. Her name is L. And her son’s name is Mattias. Apparently Mateo and Mattias is the same but there were two Mateo apostles and so the other one changed his name to Mattias. Haha I didn’t know for sure. But she loves me now because I have the same name as her son. Her son is so cute too. He is one and a half. She saw us like 50 times this week and decided that she wants her son to have a life like we have. She has been so prepared with such great examples in her life by members in the church that she is finally realizing that she needs to know more about the church. She ditched out on Sunday. But I know she will start progressing soon. She has received so many answers from God that she can’t keep rejecting it. 

M. A. is our motor boy. He has had so many difficulties in life. Already had a baptismal interview.... but he wasn’t’ quite ready. But we are working with him to get baptized in 3 weeks. He has shown so many fruits of repentance that I am just inspired. What a good man. 

The members love the missionaries here. They wash our clothes and give us lots of food. Haha. I like that.

Well I am basically all out of time. Ugh. Blah. But the mission is fantastic. Thanks so much for your examples and love and prayers. I love you ALLL. Keep doing good things. 

Well I can’t remember anything else! OKAY BAI

Con Amor, Elder Macdonald

The small bathroom.

Everything is nice, but so small and HOTOTOTOTOTOT SOOO HOTTT

That is the door to the bathroom right next to the kitchen...

The study mixed with the hallway and kitchen. hahahah

bedroom 


Dr Simi is the Mickey Mouse of Mexico


Divisions with the District Leaders. And it rained and hailed.

Burger King run

Elder R. and I

We are so fun

The District lunch date every day

No comments:

Post a Comment