Mexico, Mexico City South - Spanish Speaking

Monday, December 8, 2014

One last transfer!

My, oh my.

The time is getting nearer. It always feels a little bit more real when you see your travel plans. Ha GROSS. I am just a little bit weirded out. 

So I got changes. Well I will be transferred tomorrow. And guess what. It’s gonna be a surprise. I don’t have any clue on where I am going, what I will be doing, or who will be my comp. Hahahaha. So that’s DUMB. They used to tell the Zone Leaders everything. Now they don’t tell us squat. Wonderful. 

I feel like I am going to be close to the Estadio Azteca as a junior comp. Haha. That’s just my thought. But who knows? I am excited to do WHATEVER. I just want to be the best missionary I can be. That’s all I am - A missionary. So now that I have a limited time to work, I can put into use my goals, and achieve them. I have 6 weeks. That is so much time to do so much, but also so much time to waste. So I would rather not waste it and instead I want to do much!!! 

Pause. So I have to think that soon we will Skype. The week of Skype I probably won’t even email you guys. I was thinking that we Skype on Wednesday the 24th.... the hour you would like. I don’t care when, like the morning, or the afternoon. Just because on the 25th the Internet cafes won’t be open. So just write it down and tell me what you decide. Also, get my Skype digits again - the user name and password. I don’t remember... jajaja

I am getting butterflies in my tummy. It is sad saying goodbye to all of the people I love here. Man did my time here go by fast. SO FAST, I cannot even believe it. But I basically said goodbye to everyone and I just love them all so much. Such a good ward. I am so excited to add them all on facebook in 6 weeks. They have inspired me to just keep working and love the last six weeks of my mission. 

I just need to get to my new ward and be so crazy and love them and work with them and help them and teach them and find new investigators and baptize them and serve them. I want to leave my next ward balling because I love them so much - only 6 weeks to do so... hahaha. Can I do it? I think so. Just pray that I can get accustomed super fast there. 

Elder G. is getting changed too... And guess what. He and I are going to be on the same plane home. Haha poor Elder W.(the Elders he flew down from the MTC with) has to go home alone- So sad. G. and I have to go to Atlanta. And then we get separated and go to Utah and Arizona. Crazy. 

I have so much going through my head. I have learned so much here. I have learned that love is unconditional. I have learned that obedience is critical. I have learned that mercy is endless. I have learned that God knows His children. I have learned that His church is truly perfect. And He lets us guide it in these last days. We are so privileged. 

I could just keep serving a mission for years and learn to love hundreds and thousands of more people. But everything is done with order. 2 years. I can’t believe that these 2 years were so short. Hahaha. I think they ripped me off. 

So I love you all so much. We have a Christmas dinner this week. It was amazing. We had a baptism. It was amazing. 5 people were baptized and are so happy. Everyone that comes to know this church and the precepts that it teaches, realizes that it’s true. Because it is. Lovin’ it.

Con Amor,
Elder Macdonald








Christmas dinner


la cena navideƱa


BISHOP Z. I love this man.


Saying good bye


Saying goodbyes



No comments:

Post a Comment